DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
6. After the removal of bolt (9) install bolt from
tooling (A) in shaft and gear assembly (IO).
7. Put plate from driver group in tooling (A) on
top of bolt, and install the remainder of tooling
(A) on gear and bearing assembly as shown.
8. Remove gear and bearing assembly (10) with
NOTE: Remove the bearing and gear assembly. The
gear is held in place by two pins on the bottom.
9. If necessary remove bearing (11) from the gear
with tool (B).
10. Remove retaining ring (12) from housing with
tooling (C). Remove the bearing and shaft as-
11. If necessary, remove bearing (13) from shaft
with tooling (D) and a press.
12. Turn the housing over and remove seal with