DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
INSTALL WATER PUMP
NOTE: Bolts (2) were left in the water pump housing
1. Check the O-ring seal on the water pump and
the gasket for the elbow and make a replace-
ment if necessary.
2. Put the water pump (1) in position in the engine
and install pump bolts (2) and the elbow bolts.
3. Install the temperature indicator wire (3).
4. Put brace (6) and clip (5) in position, and in-
stall bolt (4) to hold them in place.
5. Put hoses and clip in position and install bolt
6. Slide hose (9) on water pump and tighten
7. Install bolts and washers to hold the plate as-
sembly (7) in position.