DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE WATER PUMP
a) remove hood
1. Drain the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Remove bolt (1) and washers from each side of
plate assembly (2).
3. Remove nut (5), clip (3) and brace (4) from the
plate assembly. Tilt the plate assembly on the
4. Loosen the clamps (7) and slide hose (8) on
5. Remove bolt (6), clip and two hoses from the
timing gear housing.
6. Disconnect the temperature indicator wire (10)
and remove two bolts (9) and two bolts (12).
7. Remove water pump (11) and gasket from en-