E N G I N E
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Put a new gasket (3) in position on the exhaust
2. Put 5P3931 Anti-Seize Compound on the
threads of the four bolts that hold the turbo-
charger to the exhaust manifold.
3. Put the turbocharger (2) in position on the
exhaust manifold and install the four bolts that
hold it in place. Tighten the nuts to a torque of
40 ± 4 lb.ft. (54 ± 5 Nm).
4. Install hoses on turbocharger and tighten hose
5. Install a new gasket and connect tube assem-
blies (4) and (5) to the turbocharger.
6. Install clip (8) on the tube assemblies.
7. Inspect the rings on the coupling and make a
replacement if necessary.
8. Install coupling (6) and elbow (7) on the turbo-
charger. Install three bolts to hold elbow in