Every 250 Service Hours or Monthly
3. Clean the filter housing base. Be sure all of old seal
Oil and filter do not have to be changed every month.
Change every 250 service hours or every 3 months,
4. Install the new filter. Turn the filter 3/4 turn after the
whichever comes first.
seal contacts the base.
Hot oil or components can cause
personal injury if they contact skin.
Do not overtighten the filter.
Use caution when draining oil or
Machine level, parking brake applied, equipment lowered
The filter may have index marks spaced 90 apart.
to ground, engine stopped and oil warm.
These marks should be used as a guide when tightening
the new filter an additional 3/4 turn more.
5. Shut the drain valve. Fill the crankcase to the FULL
mark on the ENGINE STOPPED side of the dipstick.
(See "Refill Capacities.") Start the engine and inspect for
1. Open the drain valve and drain the crankcase oil.
6. Measure the oil level. Add oil, if necessary, to bring
the level to the FULL mark on the ENGINE RUNNING
side of the dipstick. Stop the engine.
2. Remove the used filter.