Every 10 Service Hours or Daily
2. ENGINE RUNNING: at low idle.
Keep the oil level above the ADD mark and on or below
the FULL mark on the dipstick.
ENGINE STOPPED: Maintain the oil level between the
ADD and FULL marks on the ENGINE STOPPED side of
The machine must be level, equipment lowered and the
3. Add oil if necessary.
parking brake applied.
1. Measure the oil level.
At Operating Temperature, engine
coolant is hot and under pressure.
Steam can cause personal injury.
Check coolant level ONLY when
engine is stopped and radiator cap is
cool enough to touch with your hand.
Remove filler cap slowly to relieve
1. Remove the radiator cap slowly to relieve pressure.
Observe coolant level. Inspect the cap gasket and
replace it if necessary.
Cooling System Conditioner contains
alkali. Avoid contact with skin and
2. Inspect the coolant level with the engine stopped and
eyes to prevent personal injury.
cold. Maintain the coolant level within 1 cm (1/2 inch)
below the top of fill pipe.
If it is necessary to add coolant daily, inspect cooling
system for leaks.
2. Remove precleaner, if necessary, and clean.
1. Inspect precleaner for accumulation of dirt or debris.