Centershift Cylinder Sockets
1. Park the machine on level ground, position blade 90
3. As wear increases in the joint, shims can be
removed to reduce the clearance.
to the frame. Lower the blade to ground. Apply a slight
2. There are two 0.51 mm (.020 inch) shims each side
of each joint.
If two shims need to be removed, remove one from each
side of the joint.
3. When an insert needs to be replaced, install new
inserts on each side of the joint.
4. Install the cap and bolts.
1. Remove the bolts from the cap. Remove cap.
2. Remove one shim from either side of the joint to
reduce the clearance.