Bladelift Cylinder Sockets
2. There are two 0.51 mm (.020 inch) shims on each
1. Park the machine on level ground, position the blade
90 to the frame, lower the blade to the ground and apply
side of each joint.
a slight down pressure.
3. As wear increases in the joint, shims can be
removed to reduce the clearance.
If two shims need to be removed, remove one from each
side of the joint.
3. When an insert needs to be replaced, install new
inserts on each side of the joint.
4. Install the cap and bolts.
1. Remove the bolts from the cap. Remove the cap.
2. Remove one shim from either side of the joint to
reduce the clearance.