DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REAR BUMPER, AIR TANK
REMOVE REAR BUMPER
1. Remove bolts (3) that hold the screen to the
radiator guard. Remove bolt (1) that holds the
screen to the bumper. Remove the screen.
2. Install a 3/8"-16 NC forged eyebolt in the hole
where bolt (1) was removed from. Fasten a
hoist to the eyebolt. Remove bolts and washers
(4) and (5) that hold the bumper to the frame.
3. Remove rear bumper (2). Weight is 100 lb. (45
INSTALL REAR BUMPER.
1. Install a 3/8"-16 NC forged eyebolt in the
bumper. Fasten a hoist to the eyebolt and put
rear bumper (1) in position on the frame. Install
the eight bolts and washers that hold the bumper
to the frame. Remove the hoist. Remove the
2. Put the screen in position on the rear bumper
and the radiator guard. Install the bolts that hold
the screen to the radiator guard. Install the bolt
that holds the screen to the bumper.
REMOVE AIR TANK.
1. Release the air pressure in the air tank by
loosening bleed valves (5) and (7).
Do not disconnect any air lines from
the air tank until air pressure is zero.
2. Disconnect air lines (2), (3) and (4) from the
3. Remove nuts (1), the washers and the bolts from
each end of the tank. Remove air tank (6).
INSTALL AIR TANK.
1. Put air tank (1) in position on the frame. Install
the bolts, washers and nuts that hold it to the
2. Connect air lines (3) and air line (2) to their
correct locations on the air tank.