DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
15. Put a hydraulic jack (25) in position under the
16. Remove bottom pin (24) from the bottom pin
bearing with the hydraulic jack.
17. Remove spacer (26) from the bottom pivot pin
Separation of the frames is not
possible until the spacer is removed
from the bottom pivot pin bearing.
18. Connect an air supply to the parking brake
release valve. Release the parking brake.
19. Move the rear frame back from the front frame
with the fork lift truck.
20. Put tooling (B) under the radiator end of the rear
frame. Remove the air supply from the parking
brake release valve. Remove the fork lift truck.