5. Remove the bolts and the cover from the
transmission control housing. Remove bolts
(12) from rod ends (13). Remove the rod ends
from the cables.
6. Remove nuts (14) from the transmission control
cables. Remove the cables from the housing.
7. Remove the bolts and cover (18) from the
housing. Remove bolt (15) from rod end (16).
Re move rod end (16) from the clutch control
cable (17). Remove the nut that holds the cable
in the housing. Remove the cable from the
8. Put all the components in their correct positions
on the cables.
9. Put identification on the battery cable, starter
cable and all electric wires as to their location on
the rear frame. Disconnect these lines from their
location on the rear frame. Put identification on
the air lines and the oil lines as to their location
on the front frame. Disconnect these lines from
their locations on the front frame.
10. Remove all lines, wires and cables that were
disconnected from the front and rear frames.
Install the lock pin in the wheel lean bar and the
front axle. Put blocks under the front wheels so
they can not move. Install tooling (A) under the
platform on each side of the machine.
11. Put a fork lift truck in position under the rear of
the rear frame.
12. Remove the bolts that hold pin (20) to the frame.
Install two 3/8"-16 NC forcing screws (19) in the
pin. Remove the pin with the forcing screws.
Lift or lower the rear frame with the
fork lift truck to remove any pressure
from the pin.
13. Remove bolts (23) that hold plate (21) to the
frame. Remove bolts (22) that hold plate (21) to
the bottom pin.
14. Remove plate (21) and the shims from the