DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
11. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder.
cylinder from tooling (F).
12. Install the inlet and outlet tubes on the cylinder if
the cylinder is so equipped.
13. If the cylinder is equipped with seals and
bearings (non-metal), install a new seal in each
end of the cylinder with tooling (A). 14. Install
the seals with the lips even with and toward the
outside surface of the cylinder.
15. Install a new bearing (non-metal) in each end of
the cylinder with tooling (B).
16. Install the bearing so it just makes contact with
Tooling (B) must be used to install
the bearings to prevent damage.
17. Install another seal in each end of the cylinder in
the same manner outlined in Steps 13 and 14.
18. If the cylinder is equipped with seals, rings and
bearings (metal), install ring (7) and seal (6) with
tooling (A). Install bearing (8) in the cylinder.
Install ring (9) and seal (10) with tooling (A).
Install the seals with the lips in the
same direction that the pin is
installed in to prevent dam age to the
a) install steering, wheel lean, blade lift, blade
centershift, blade sideshift, blade tip, or