DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
DISASSEMBLE HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
Chain Wrench Group
a) remove steering, wheel lean, blade lift,
blade centershift, blade sideshift, blade
tip or articulation cylinder
1. Remove the inlet and outlet tubes from the
2. Remove the seals, the rings and the bearings
from the cylinder rod and the cylinder.
3. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder. Put the cylinder in
position with the oil openings down.
4. Loosen the setscrew that holds the head to the
crown. Remove crown (1) from the cylinder"
with tooling (A).
5. Remove cylinder (2) from over the head, piston
6. Remove the bolt and washer from the rod.
7. Remove piston (5) from the rod.
8. Remove seal assembly (3) and ring (4) from the
9. Remove head (6) from the rod.
10. Remove seals (7) from the head. Remove the
seal and ring from the head.
11. Remove the crown from the rod.
12. Inspect all parts and install new parts as needed.