REMOVE ARTICULATION CYLINDERS
Pump Group (or electric)
1. Disconnect the battery cables from the battery.
Fasten a hoist to the battery box. Remove bolts
(1) that hold the box to brackets (3). Remove
the battery box. Weight is 145 lb. (65 kg).
Step 1 is not necessary for all + machines
2. Disconnect oil lines (5) from the cylinder.
Remove the washers and bolts (2) and (4) from
each end of the cylinder..
3. Remove pins (6) from each end of the cylinder
with tooling (A). Fasten a hoist to the cylinder.
Remove articulation cylinder (7). Remove the
shims from the cylinder. Weight of the cylinder
is 60 lb. (27 kg).
4. Repeat Steps 1 through 3 for the other cylinder.
See DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE
INSTALL ARTICULATION CYLINDERS'
1. Fasten a hoist to articulation cylinder (3). Put it
in position on the machine. Put washers (1) in
position on top of the rod end.
2. Install the pins that hold the cylinder to the
frame. Install the washers and the bolts that
hold the pins to the frame.
3. Connect oil lines (4) to their correct locations on
4. Fasten a hoist to the battery box. Put it in
position on brackets (2). Install the bolts and
washers that the box to the brackets. Connect
the battery cables to the battery.
Step 4 is not necessary for machines.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the other cylinder.