DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
PARKING BRAKE ROTOCHAMBER
5. Remove cover (9), spring (8) and piston (7) from
6. Remove O-ring seal (10) and seal (11) from
7. Remove the O-ring seal and the seal from
ASSEMBLE PARKING BRAKE ROTOCHAMBER
Bearing Puller Attachment
1. Install the O-ring seal and seal (1)in housing(2).
2. Install the O-ring seal and the seal on piston (3).
3.Install piston (3) in housing (2).
4. Install tooling (A) on cover (5), spring (4) and
5. Push the spring and cover into the housing with
tooling (A). Install the bolts that hold the cover to
6. Remove tooling (A).
7. Put rod (8) in position in the piston. Install nut
(7) on the rod with the large end of the nut
toward the piston.
8. Install nut (6) against nut (7). 9. Install the boot
in the retainer. Put the retainer in position on the
rotochamber. Install the nuts that hold it.
10. Install the clamp that holds the boot to the
11. Install the parking brake release valve on the
rotochamber. end by:
a) install parking brake rotochamber and re