DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE COMBINATION VALVE
1. Remove the oil from the hydraulic tank.
2. Remove the cotter pin and the pin that hold rod
(1) to the combination valve. Remove the rod.
3. Put identification on oil lines as to their location
on the combination valve.
4. Disconnect oil lines (4), (6), (8), (10) and (11).
5. Disconnect oil lines (5), (7) and (9)
6. Remove bolts (2), the washers and the
mounts from the frame and the combination
valve. Remove plate (3).
7. Remove the combination valve. Weight is 46 lb.
INSTALL COMBINATION VALVE
1. Put the mounts, the washers and bolts (1) in
position in the frame. Put plate (2) in position on
2. Put combination valve (4) in position on bolts (1).
Install the bolts in the valve.
3. Install the rod in the frame and on lever (3).
Install the pin and the cotter pin that hold the rod
to lever (3).
4. Connect the oil lines to their correct locations on
combination valve (4)
5. Fill the hydraulic tank with oil to its correct level.