DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE AND INSTALL CONTROL VALVES
1. Remove oil from the hydraulic tank.
2. Put identification on all oil lines as to their location
on the control valve. Disconnect oil lines (1), (2),
(3), (4) from the rear of the control valve. Put
plastic caps on control valve openings.
3. Disconnect eight oil lines (5) from the front of the
control valve. Install tooling (A).
4. Remove the cotter pins and pins (6) from the
control valve linkage.
5. Remove three mounting bolts (7), (8) and (9) from
valve body. Use two men to remove valve body
from vehicle. Weight of unit is 85 lb. (39 kg).
6. The following steps are for the installation
7. Use two men to put the control valve in position on
the frame. Install the three bolts (7), (8) and (9)
that hold it.
8. Put rod assemblies in position on the control valve.
Install the pins (6) that hold them. Install the cotter
pins in the pins.
9. Connect oil lines (5) to their correct location on the
front of the control valve.
10. Connect oil lines (1), (2), (3) and (4) to their correct
location on the rear of the control valve.
11. Fill the hydraulic tank with oil to the correct level.