46. Put a small amount of clean SAE 10 oil on the
seals and the rings in head (37). Put servo valve
cartridge (44) and pressure reducing valve
cartridge (50) in their correct positions in the head.
47. Remove the cartridges. Check the rings and the
seals in the head for damage. If the seals and
rings are damaged, remove them and install new
seals and rings (see Step 37).
cartridges for scratches and remove scratches if
they are present. Install the cartridges in the head.
48. Put a small amount of clean SAE 10 oil on the face
of head (37). Put port plate (55) in position on the
head. Make sure the holes in the port plate are in
alignment with the dowels in the head.
49. Install tooling (H) in the pump body. Put gasket
(56) in position over tooling (H) and on the pump
body. Install head (37) on the pump body. Install
Remove tooling (H).
50. Put spring (63), retainer (62), piston (61), spacer
(60) and plug (65) in housing.
51. Install O-ring seals (58) and (59) in cover (57).
Install piston (64) in cover.
52. Put spacer (66) in position in housing (67) and
install cover (57).
53. Install O-ring seals (72) in housing.
54. Install springs (68), washers (69), piston (70) and
spacer (71) in housing.