ASSEMBLE HYDRAULIC PUMP
1. Thoroughly clean all of the parts. Put a small
amount of clean hydraulic oil on the parts.
2. Put plate (1) in position in the swashplate. Make
sure the hole in the plate is in alignment with pin
(2) in swashplate (3).
3. Lower the temperature of bearing cups (4) and (5).
Install the bearing cups in the swashplate.
4. Lower the temperature of bearing cup (7). install
the bearing cup in the pump body.
5. Install bolts (6) and (8) in the same locations from
which they were removed. Install the two bolts
without the O-ring seal, shims and washers.
NOTE: These bolts are the minimum and maximum
stops for the swashplate. They must be installed in the
same holes that they were removed from.
6. Put the swashplate in position in the pump body.