41. Remove retraction bearings (54) and shims (59)
from swashplate (52).
42. Remove pistons (61) and retraction plate (58).
Remove the pistons from the retraction plate.
43. Remove plate (57) from the swashplate. Remove
bearing cups (60) from the swashplate.
44. Put barrel (53) in position on a press as shown.
The guard for the press has been removed for photo
45. Put tool (D) in position on the barrel.
46. Put the spring in barrel (53) in compression with
47. Remove spiral snap ring (62) with tool (K).
48. Slowly release the compression on the spring with
49. Remove the barrel from the press.
50. Remove spacer (63), spring (64) and spacer (65)
from the barrel.