DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
34. Remove pump body (46) from over the shaft and
35. Remove the snap ring from the body with tool (K).
Remove the lip type seal from the body.
36. Remove the bearing cup from the body with tooling
(L). Remove tooling (L).
37. Remove shaft (51) from swashplate (52).
38. Install tooling (J) on the shaft and bearing (50).
Remove bearing (50) with tooling (J).
39. Put identification on the pistons as to their location
in barrel (53). Remove swashplate (52) and the
Be extra careful not to cause damage to
the highly machined surfaces on the
40. Bend locks (56) away from bolts (55). Remove