COOLER RELIEF VALVE
REMOVE COOLER RELIEF VALVE
1. Remove the oil from the hydraulic tank.
2. Put identification on the oil lines as to their location
on the valve. Disconnect oil lines (1) and (4) from
3. Remove bolts (2). Remove cooler relief valve (3).
INSTALL COOLER RELIEF VALVE
1. Put cooler relief valve (2) in position on the frame.
Install the bolts that hold it.
2. Connect oil lines (1) and (3) to their correct
locations on the valve.
3. Fill the hydraulic tank with oil to its correct level.
DISASSEMBLE COOLER RELIEF VALVE
a) remove cooler relief valve
1. Remove plug (3) from body (1). Remove O-ring
seal from the plug.
2. Remove retainer (5), spring (2), and valve (4) from
ASSEMBLE COOLER RELIEF VALVE
1. Put valve (5) in position in body (3).
2. Put spring (4) and retainer (2) in position on the
3. Install new O-ring seal on the plug. Install plug
(11) in body (3). Tighten plug (1) to a torque of 55
5 lb. ft. (75 7 Nm).
a) install cooler relief valve