DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
ASSEMBLE COOLER PUMP
1. Install the shaft seal with tooling (A).
2. Install diaphragm seal (1), the gasket, and gasket
(4) in plate (5).
3. Put balls (3) and springs (2) in position in plate (5).
4. Put diaphragm (6) in position on plate (5).
NOTE: The bronze side of the diaphragm must be in
contact with the two gears.
5. Install drive gear (7) and idler gear (8) in plate (5).
6. Put body (10) in position on plate (5) over the
NOTE: The arrow on the body must point in the direction
of pump shaft rotation.
7. Put plate (11) in position on body (10). Install bolts
(9) that hold it. Tighten bolts (9) to a torque of 27
2 Ib. ft. (38 3 Nm). Install the fittings, the
gasket and the coupling on the pump.
a) install cooler pump