REMOVE CIRCLE DRIVE
a) remove circle drive motor
1. Remove plug (1). Drain oil from the circle drive
housing. Put the plug in position in the housing.
2. Remove nuts (2) and washers. Remove nuts (5)
and washers from longer studs.
3. Bend the lock away from nut (4). Remove the nut,
lock, spacer, and O-ring seal from the shaft.
4. Remove bolts (7) and washers that hold the
housing to the circle drawbar.
5. Remove three bolts (6) that hold cover to the circle
6. Install tooling (A) and hoist to circle drive housing.
7. Lift circle drive (8) away from the drawbar far
enough to remove pinion (3) from the shaft and
from engagement in the circle.
8. Remove pinion (3). Remove circle drive (8).
Weight of the circle drive is 215 lb. (97 kg).
9. Remove thrust washer (9) from pinion.
10. Remove Duo-Cone seal (10) from pinion.
11. Remove Duo-Cone seal (11) from circle drive