DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE CIRCLE DRAWBAR
1. Move the centershift to the farthest position to the
right. Remove the bolts, caps (3) and the inserts
from centershift cylinder (1) and blade lift cylinders
(2). Move the cylinders away from the ballstuds.
Replace the caps, inserts and the bolts on the
cylinders. Move the cylinder rods into the cylinders.
2. Disconnect the oil lines from the centershift cylinder.
Remove the bolt that holds the oil lines to the
drawbar. Fasten centershift cylinder (1) to the blade
lift arm with a strap.
3. Put identification on oil lines (4) as to their location
on the blocks. Disconnect oil lines (4). Remove bolts
4. Put identification on oil lines (10) as to their location
on the swivel joint. Disconnect oil lines (10). Remove
the cotter pin and pin (11) that hold guide (7) to the
swivel joint. Remove guide (7). Some models are not
equipped with a swivel joint and a guide.
5. Remove bolts (8) and the nuts that hold shoes (9)
to the drawbar. Remove the four shoes and shims (6).
Keep the shims with their respective shoes.
6. Install tooling (A) under the front of the circle. Put
hydraulic jack (13) under the rear of the circle as
7. Install two 3/4"-10 NC forged eyebolts in the circle
drawbar. Fasten a hoist to the eyebolts and to the
circle drawbar bolts.
8. Lift the circle drawbar enough to move it away from
the front frame and from engagement in the circle.
9. Lift the circle drawbar (12) and remove it from the
machine. Weight of the standard 130G drawbar is
1200 lb. (540 kg).