TM 2380 263-14&P-3
ASSEMBLE SWIVEL JOINT
1. Install new seals (3) and (2) on rotor (1). Put SAE 10
oil on the seals.
2. Install new seals in the body. Put SAE 10 oil on the
3. Install rotor (1) in body (4) with an arbor press.
4. Install new O-ring seals (6) in cover (5). Put cover (5)
in position on rotor (1). Install the bolts that hold it.
5. Install new seal (8) on retainer (7). Put shims (9) in
position on the rotor. Put retainer (7) in position on
body (4). Install the screws that hold the retainer to
the rotor. Measure the distance between the retainer
and the body with a feeler gauge. Add or take away
shims to get a gap of .005 to .020 in. (0.13 to 0.51
mm) between the retainer and the body.
a) install swivel joint