REMOVE AND INSTALL STEERING PUMP
a) remove electric horn
1. Put identification on the oil lines as to their location
on the steering pump.
2. Disconnect four oil lines (2) from steering pump
3. Remove four bolts (3) and steering pump (1) from
4. Put steering pump (I) in position on the console.
Install the bolts that hold it.
5. Connect oil lines (2) to their correct location on the
a) install electric horn
DISASSEMBLE STEERING PUMP
a) remove steering pump
1. Remove housing assembly (1) from pump.
2. Remove ring (5) from housing (2). Remove shaft
assembly from housing and remove ring and
bearing (4) from shaft (3).