FLOW METER TEE TEST PROCEDURE IX
3. Turn the manual control valve slowly toward the
Cylinders or Motor Blocked
CLOSED position to get the pressure to 1000
1. Turn the manual control valve to the OPEN
4. Make a record of the flow rate (gpm).
2. Start the engine.
Test 36: System Oil Temperature
Test 37 shows leakage
1. Check to see that all controls are in HOLD
2. Run the engine at any rpm with the system
pressure at between 0 and 100 psi.
3. Make a record of the oil temperature.
Bad combination valve.
Test 37: Steering Circuit Blocked
RECOMMENDATION FOR ACTION:
1. Turn manual control valve to OPEN position.
Repair the valves in the combination valve.
2. Run engine at TEST rpm.