ENGINE MAINTENANCE. (cont)
Oil Pump and Lines. (Sheet 6 of 6)
Mark on gear must be in alinement
with mark on other gear.
17. Position items 18 thru 8 as an assembly
18. Install two washers (6), bolts (5), locks (4) and
bolts (3) loosely.
19. Position new gasket (7) betweenelbow (19)
and oil pump (18).
20. Install bolts (2 and 1) loosely.
21. Tighten two bolts (5) and bolts (3) evenly.
Bend lock (4) tabs up, toward front of engine,
against bolt heads.
22. Tighten bolts (2 and 1).
23. Remove two 3/8-16NC 1-1/2 inch long bolts
from balancer shafts.
Proper timing of balancer
shafts and oil pump gears is
obtained when 3/8-16NC
holes in balancer shafts are in
alinement with holes in oil pan
plate and number one cylinder
is at top center compression
Return 130G Grader to
original equipment condition.
End of Task